We are pleased to invite all to the ‘2nd International Conference on Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies’ which will take place during June 18-19, 2018 at Rome, Italy.
Social Sciences 2018 mainly aims in bringing a wide audience of academics like Sociologists, Social Scientists, Medical Sociologists, Public health Professionals, Social Science Researchers and practitioners, students from around the world under a single roof, where they discuss the research, achievements and advancements in the field of Social Science and Medicine. Social Science and Medicine provides an interdisciplinary forum for the dissemination of social science research on health around the world. This conference will continue with objectives of helping Social Science researchers in the Sociology field as well as general public to understand, empathize, and take prompt actions to help old people across the globe.
Rome is a gorgeous city with many hidden secrets poses one of the world’s most promising destinations to visit and experience the special tourist attractions. Attending and contributing to the conference will definitely enhance your cultural and scientific experience and open further opportunities for you and your career.
We Look forward welcome you to Rome, Italy.
About Hosting Organization: Conference Series in collaboration with Editorial Board Members of International Journal of Mental Health & Psychiatry.
Conference Series is the world’s leading specialist in organizing Academic, Scientific and Business conferences, meetings, symposiums and exhibitions in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business to promote scientific research. Every year we host more than 3000 global events inclusive of 1000+conferences 1000+ Symposiums 1000+ Workshops in USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia with the generous support and cooperation from our 30000+ Editorial Board Members, 1000+ Scientific Societies. All the conference proceedings are published in the special issues of our 700+ Open Access International Journals with the DOI provided by
AIMS of the Conference:
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas applied to Social Sciences, Public Health and related scientific fields;
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe and globally;
- Providing opportunities for Sociologists for their professional development
- Providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent Social Sciences research
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled;
- Promote the role of health promotion and prevention in improving quality of life of people
Benefits of Attending:
- Exchange ideas and network with leading Sociologists, Public Health Professionals, healthcare providers, nurses and researchers from more than 40 countries
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
- Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the Social Sciences research
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference
- Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
- With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues.