Christmas is coming early this year for the inaugural Santa Beer Mile! Grab your Santa suit (or grandma’s holiday sweater) and join us for ATL’s newest holiday-themed party and fun run.
We put the FUN in “Fun Run.” This “race” is all about the party, and not about how long it takes to get to the finish line. You’ll enjoy (4) beers over the course of a mile (one every quarter-mile). How you get from beer to beer is totally up to you. Feel free to run, walk, party-boy, ride a reindeer, or do your best impression of The Grinch all the way to the finish line.
The hard part is over. Once you cross the finish line, it’s ON like Donkey Kong. Open beer bar, check. Holiday jams, check. Eggnog, only if you’re brave enough… We’ll have a whole bunch of holiday-themed games, contests, and more.
• Entry to the race
• Santa Beer Mile Race Bib
• (4) Beers during the race
• Open beer bar after party immediately following the race featuring Holiday music, food vendors, bar games and more!
• Elite Heat (11:00am) – Love Running? Love drinking? This wave is probably for you. We recommend this wave for serious runners with a mile time of 6 minutes and under (without beer).
• Wave 1 (11:15am – 12:45pm) – you’ll run the course in one of several available heats during this time frame
• Wave 2 (12:45pm – 2:00pm) – you’ll run the course in one of several available heats during this time frame