But wait, there’s more!
• Experience our brand spankin’ shiny new taproom and grub from our new head(y) chef Nick Anderson!
• A fat stash of draft options from our cellar, a boatload of specialty brews, and all the weirdest and wildest from The Woodlands barrel aging facility.
• Debut of our 22nd Anniversary Ale, a Flanders style red (also available for purchase to-go).
• A bevy of food trucks featuring tasty options.
TWO WAYS TO PARTY:
General Admission: $34
• Enjoy all the music, buy the brews and food you want, and hang out all damn day
Super Heady VIP: $74
• 4 complimentary brews
• Primo viewing area for all the shows
• VIP restrooms & bar
• Dedicated VIP gate with unlimited re-entry
Important Shizz to Know:
• This is a rain or shine event, with our big outdoor stage. Please plan accordingly.
• Shuttles running from the SIP COFFEE at the Lindbergh Center station (MARTA) to the Brewery. Parking is VERY limited onsite, so MARTA, Uber, Lyft, cabs, etc. will be your best bet!
• Doors open at 2:00pm, and we’ll be shutting this shindig down at 10:00pm
Please note: SweetWater is a 21+ venue. All guests must have a valid ID. No ID = No Entry. No weapons. No outside food or beverage. All bags subject to search. No Re-Entry with General Admission. Also, due to the scope of this event, please leave the fur babies at home. Ticket Price @ the Door: $40