The holiday celebrations will begin at The St. Regis Atlanta on November 23 with a remarkable Thanksgiving Brunch set in the hotel’s beautiful Astor Ballroom. Two seatings will be offered – the first at 11 a.m. and the second at 2 p.m. – to experience a decadent brunch menu of Thanksgiving favorites created by Chef Jordan Barnett, a Bloody Mary and Mimosa bar, live jazz music from the Joe Gransden Six Piece Band, and a game day lounge for football fans.
Menu highlights include:
- Seafood station – Crab claws, East Coast lobster tails, freshly shucked oysters, and shrimps
- Caviar station – American Premium Sturgeon, French Trout Pearl, and Russian Osetra
- Southern classics station – Andouille sausage, individual shrimp & grits, and St. Regis Signature buttermilk biscuits
- Traditional roast turkey with chestnut & apple corn bread stuffing, house made cranberry orange chutney, and pan gravy
- Desserts station – Apple upside down cake, bourbon pecan pie, citrus marble pound cake, maple crème brûlée, pumpkin and marshmallow pie, and more
- Children’s chocolate fondue station with madeleines, marshmallows, and Rice Krispies
WHEN: Thursday, November 23 (Thanksgiving Day)
1st seating: 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
2nd seating: 2 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Astor Ballroom at The St. Regis Atlanta
88 West Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30305
COST: Adults – $149 for
Children 8 to 12 years old – $75
Children 4 to 7 years old – $59
Newborns to 3-year-old children – Complimentary