This September, a group of ambitious creative entrepreneurs will join forces under one mission: TO TAKE THEIR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
We’re incredibly excited to announce that VenturePOP 2017 will be hosted at The New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) on September 30 + October 1
We envision attendees arriving via streetcar, speakers taking the stage in an auditorium with artwork lining the walls, picnic lunches with your new best biz buds in the NOMA Sculpture Garden, wondering the museum galleries during breaks to let your new ideas marinate and strolling down Esplanade Avenue to a bumping after-party near Frenchmen Street. Pretty cool, right?
WHAT TO EXPECT:
VenturePop is built to teach and inspire unconventional businesses at every stage of the game. You’ll learn from a curated group of national speakers that run thriving businesses of their own.
WHO IT’S FOR:
VenturePOP is for solopreneurs, freelancers, online educators, coaches, makers, small agencies and lifestyle brands who get stuck on the daily grind when big picture planning should take the driver’s seat.
If you connect with any of the following statements, VenturePop is for you:
• you’re looking to make your ideas actually happen and build a sustainable creative business
• you’re looking to share your passion for creative entrepreneurship with others on the same mission
• you’re struggling with mapping out a clear course and confidently sticking to a game plan
• you’re in need of a fresh perspective and need to be reinvigorated
• you’re looking for a community of ambitious creative types to help hold you accountable and have your back
• big picture planning always gets put on the back burner
Purchasing a ticket for VenturePOP is more than an excuse for a lively weekend in New Orleans, it’s an investment in you and your business. Have you ever stepped into a room filled with others that share your same mission and are facing the same highs and lows? It’s powerful.