Downtown Countdown Atlanta New Year’s Eve
“The Official New Year’s Eve Party of the 2016 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl”
Saturday, December 31st, 8:30 p.m. -2:00 a.m.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta – 265 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30303
End the year on a high note by way of high-voltage entertainment and high-class indulgence at the Downtown Countdown, Atlanta’s premier all-inclusive New Year’s Eve celebration at the luxurious Hyatt Regency. The Downtown Countdown is the largest and longest running New Year’s Eve party in the Southeast with three DJ’s, a live band, four comedians & Atlanta’s largest hotel balloon drop & countdown into 2017.
Do you want tickets to this year’s College Football Semifinal Playoff game and Atlanta’s premier all-inclusive New Year’s Eve Party? The road to the National Championship comes through Atlanta this year when The Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl host its first College Football Playoff Semifinal on New Year’s Eve, when either the #1 vs. #4 or #2 vs. #3 teams in the country face off.
Super VIP NYE Package:
– A game ticket to the 2016 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl 88 person Super Suite at the Georgia Dome
– FanFest ticket
– Private Cash Bar
– Private Restrooms
– Full access to all club level facilities which includes a food court and bars
– A VIP ticket to the Downtown Countdown NYE Party
**These tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not allowed to be re-sold in whole or in part.** For questions on the Super VIP NYE Package please email us.
– All General Admission Benefits Above (including open bar)
– Private Registration Area
– Complimentary VIP Coat Check
– Exclusive VIP Lounge in Centennial & Regency Ballroom
– Upgraded Gourmet Dinner Menu
– Upgraded Top-Shelf Bar Menu
General Admission (GA) Ticket:
– 5 1/2 Hour Premium Open Bar which includes champagne
– Video DJ Huda Hudia, (Atlanta’s own International Producer & Remixer)
– DJ Suspense (Atlanta – City’s Hottest DJ/MC Entertainer)
– DJ EJR
– Live music by the 9-piece party band Masterpiece
– State-of-the-Art lighting and Sound System in 2 Giant Ballrooms
– 4 Comedians (Dan Weeks, Andrew George, Ismael Loufti & Yohance Collins) doing 3 shows
– Gourmet Dinner Cuisine, Carving Stations & Heavy Hors D’oeuvres
– Late Night Breakfast
– Atlanta’s Largest Midnight Countdown and Balloon Drop!
– Party Favors & Decorations
General Admission: $119 – $175, VIP: $175 – $249, Super VIP: $1250 – $1650
Ticket prices will increase as event nears. Please see http://downtowncountdownatl.com for current pricing.
Special hotel rates starting at $185 are available for our Downtown countdown NYE Guests, courtesy of Atlanta Hyatt Regency. Hotel is sold out, so you can only book through this website. Book a Room
Questions or more info email: info@DowntownCountdownATL.com or call (404) 456-4655.
This is a 21+ event.