The Fourth of July is an exciting time to visit Alpharetta. Spend time with friends and family at the City of Alpharetta’s July 4th festivities and fireworks.
Celebrate Independence Day with family and friends at Wills Park on Wednesday, July 4! Alpharetta Recreation and Parks will host an evening of entertainment and children’s activities on the lawn and field behind Alpharetta Community Center from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., with a spectacular fireworks display to begin at dusk!
Food trucks and other vendors will serve festive fare until 10 p.m.
The following will help make your July 4th celebrations in Alpharetta most enjoyable:
- Parking is available at the Alpharetta Community Center, Wills Park Recreation Center and near the Wacky World Playground. Old Milton Parkway between Hwy. 9 and Wills Road will close when lots are full.
- Alcohol and tobacco are prohibited in the park, per City Ordinance.
- Charcoal grills are strictly prohibited. Small propane grills are allowed with permit. To obtain a permit, call 678-297-6123
- Personal fireworks are prohibited at the event to ensure public safety.
- Pets are discouraged but when present must be on leashes or crated at all times.
- A flash light, bug spray, blanket, and water make for a better experience.
- Small tents and pop up canopies are permitted but should be dismantled at sunset so others may enjoy the fireworks show.
- Several food vendors are cash only but most accept credit.
- Some activities may be delayed or canceled due to inclement weather.
This event is rain or shine!