Join the largest and most diverse NIGHT MARKET in the United States! With more than 75 nationalities represented in Metro Atlanta, this event showcases one of the greatest international communities in the world! Visitors will enjoy delicious food from all over the world, exciting cultural performances, a fun and festive Kids Zone, a huge retail/shopping area, a cooking demonstration tent, a full bar, an educational International Village, and so much more!
The Atlanta International Night Market will feature the following areas and activities:
• Food Village – You can try food from all over the world! From Japan to Thailand to Germany to Colombia to the USA, the event will feature a cornucopia of tastes and flavors from different countries.
• Vegan Village – This food area is 100% vegan, and will have a variety of delicious vegan offerings. Don’t worry about bringing your own food/drinks to THIS festival because we will make sure you eat and drink well at the Night Market!
• Retail Market – Just like night markets around the world, there will be unique and exciting products for sale from over 50 vendors. Clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, toys, curios, decor, and so much more will be on display for attendees!
• Artisan Market – Local makers and craftspeople will be presenting their handmade arts, crafts, attire and more in this unique section of the event.
• Kids Zone – This fun-packed area will have a full array of carnival games, toys, inflatable activities, face-painting, art activities, a mini library, storytimes, and more!
• Cooking Demonstration Kitchen – Visit this new event area to watch prominent chefs give cooking demos, and to participate in cooking lessons.
• International Village – Another new area for AINM, this village will feature 5-6 different countries every day for hands-on, educational experiences where people can learn about countries, languages, cultural games, and travel. Various international organizations will also offer photobooth opportunities!