12 chefs. 5 courses. Hosted by City Winery Executive Chef Nicholas Anderson. Hand-selected wines, barrel-aged Second Self beer, craft cocktails and Dancing Goats coffee to top it off. Culinary delights abound as we answer the age old question, “What’s more fun than a barrel of monkeys?” A barrel of 12 chefs at City Winery, of course!
Barrel of Chefs will benefit Giving Kitchen and feature an unforgettable dinner created by the combined talent of chefs:
- Hector Santiago of El Super Pan
- Andre Gomez of Porch Light Latin Kitchen
- George Brooks of Botiwalla
- Brad Smallwood of The Mercury
- Jonathan McDowell of Nine Mile Station
- Andy Gonzales of Steinbeck’s Ale House
- Woody Back of Table & Main
- Matt Palmerlee of Root Baking Co.
- Arnaldo Castillo of Minero
- Christian Perez of City Pharmacy
- Shay Lavi of Rozina Bake House and Coffee
Kicking off with a welcome reception at 6:30pm and dinner beginning at 7:30pm, the guided experience includes a specialty craft beer and beer cocktail by Second Self Beer Company, hand-selected City Winery wines made by Atlanta’s only winemaker Travis Green, coffee by Dancing Goats Coffee, and much more.