DSM Sales Training Couse on Business Development has been designed from both practical experiences of developing sales with Multi-Nationals, Government organisations and SMEs. You will learn the strategies needed to develop new sales from existing and new customers.
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been structed over two (2) days to give a full understanding of the art of business development and will cover the following areas.
- Identify your ideal client and target market.
- Researching new clients.
- Building trust and rapport with you client.
- Develop an actionable business development strategy.
- The sales cycle.
- Questioning techniques to understand the clients needs.
- The first approach to a potential client and being introduced.
- Negotiate more profitable deals
- Keeping the prospective client informed when they are not ready to buy.
- Real-time competitor analyse
- Sales Presentations.
- Manage the sales pipeline.
- Set goals and build a personal business development plan to achieve them.
Who has the course been designed for?
- Business Owners
- Managing Director;
- Sales Director or Sales Vice-President
- Business Development Manager or Executive
- Territory Manager
Stephen McComb has almost 25 years’ experience in International Sales and has opened both Public and Private sector accounts throughout the world. Stephen bases his courses on his “real-world experiences and mixes it with theory to give each sales person a blended approach to help them understand the sales process and to sell more. Stephen has sold extensively to business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C), public Tenders and reverse tender auctions. Stephen counts his achievements as opening multi-million-pound accounts with Marks & Spence Plc, Cathy Pacific Airline, Marriott Hotels and the US Government.
In Stephens own words he says, “to be successful in sales you must first listen to what the customer wants and then provide a solution. All too often sales people have a script they recite and never stop to ask the customer what is it that they need or want”.
What should you bring?
All training material will be provided so you don’t need to bring anything other than a willingness to learn.
Delegates who fully attend the course will receive a certificate on the course completion.