Skate the Station – Skate the Station invites visitors to lace up and take the first lap around the 10,000-square-foot ice rink decked out in twinkling lights on Nov. 15. The rink will be open daily through January 20. General admission is $15; seniors and military will be offered a special discounted rate of $12; and season passes are available for $59. Skate rental is included with the price of admission.
Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year’s Day) 3pm – 11pm
MLK, Jr. Day 11am – 10pm
Back again this year is our Skate Pavilion! Find out how you can host your work colleagues, friends or family right at the skating rink. Contact Skate the Station Management for rental information and all the details: AtlanticStation@IceRinkEvents.com
Light the Station – With 250,000 dazzling lights, it’s no wonder Atlantic Station’s annual tree lighting spectacular attracts thousands of guests every year. From 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Nov. 23, the day’s events include live music, the arrival of Santa and tons of fun as the switch is flipped “on” to light the most festive tree in Midtown. Watch Santa’s Parade beginning at 7:00 p.m., rock to festive music, and enjoy the first snow show of the season!
Santa’s Cottage – Bring the family to Atlantic Station for special photos with Saint Nick beginning Nov. 23 from noon – 5 p.m. For hours and reservations throughout the holiday season, please visit Concierge or atlanticstation.com. Enjoy the following fun activities with Santa and his helpers:
- Jolly JAMboree: on Dec. 14 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. stop by The Pop-Up Spot to enjoy free milk and cookies and more activities with Santa in your pajamas!
- Pet Pictures with Santa: calling all pet parents! Come to Atlantic Station to get a picture of your pet with Santa. Atlantic Station is offering three opportunities, so don’t miss your chance! Dec. 2: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dec. 9: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dec. 16: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Santa Cares: On Dec. 1 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Atlantic Station is teaming up with Autism Speaks to offer Santa Cares, a low-sensory opportunity for children and adults with sensory sensitivities to have their picture taken with the man in red!
Snow Shows – Beginning Nov. 23, guests can stroll through Market and Tower Streets during Snow Shows while everyone’s favorite holiday music brings the snowfall to life.
- Sunday through Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. at the top of the hour
Hanukkah – From Dec. 22 through Dec. 30, enjoy the marvelous lighting of the great Menorah on the corner of 18th Street and District Avenue.
Stop by Concierge for information about daily events and promotions. For the latest information on holiday activities, visit atlanticstation.com and engage with Atlantic Station on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.