The workshop is designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills that will move organizations toward becoming “grant-ready.”
This workshop is inteded for the following:
• New nonprofit/community-based organizations with little or no experience with grants
• Organizations with only 1 source of funding
• Organizations with small staff size
• Organizations with all volunteer staff
• Organizations with annual budgets of less than $50k
• Board members and/or org staff interested in learning more about how the funding process works.