Outlook Conferences is pleased to welcome you all for “International Nutritional Science and Food Chemistry Conference (OLCNSFC-2019)“, which will be held at Venice, Italy during November 11-12, 2019, aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Nutritional Science and Food Chemistry . This conference have an elemental feature to the world distinguished motive speakers, plenary speeches, young Investigators & Researchers Forum, poster presentations, oral presentations, technical workshop and scientific sessions.
Importance and Scope:
The goal of OLCNSFC-2019 is to bring together researchers, scientists, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects in Nutritional Science and Food Chemistry, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Why to Attend????
This conference offers good opportunities for the researchers and delegates to exchange new ideas, and to establish research and/or business links, as well as to build global partnership for potential collaboration. We sincerely hope that the conference will help advance knowledge in relevant scientific and academic fields.
We sincerely hope that this serves as an international platform for meeting researchers from around the world, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations.
Benefits of Nutritional Science – Food Chemistry 2019 conference:
- Global networking In exchanging and trading Ideas
- A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International meeting
- Learn about the latest research in your field
- Grow as a researcher and presenter
- Obtain feedback on your research
- Meet and get to know your peers
- Gain visibility in your field
- Share your research findings with others in your field
- Stay on top of trends and topics
- Promote Creativity & Innovation in business field
Ph.D. Student Forum:
PhD Student Forum is the Outlook Conference’s flagship program and is a premier international forum for Nutritional and Food Chemistry Researches to present their work. The Ph.D. Forum will provide an opportunity for a group of Ph.D. students to discuss and explore their research interests and career objectives with a panel of established researchers in Nutritional Science and Food Chemistry Researches .
The consortium has the following objectives:
- To provide a setting for mutual feedback on participant’s current research and guidance on future research directions;
- To develop a supportive community of scholars and a spirit of collaborative research; To support a new generation of researchers by offering advice about academic, research, industrial, and non-traditional career paths;
- To contribute to the overall conference goals through interaction with other researchers and participation in conference events.
The Ph.D. Forum will be held on 2nd day of conference, as a full afternoon session during the main on Nutritional Science and Food Chemistry Conference. Students may apply to participate either as a workshop participant or as a speaker.
• Food Researchers
• Healthcare Faculties
• Food chemists
• Health care Institutions
• Food Technologist
• Medical collages
• Industrial Professionals
• Training Institutions
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Presidents & Vice Presidents
• Brand Manufacturers/ Marketers of Consumer Products
• Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
• Educational Institutions