Mardi Gras + Atlanta Streetcar + New Orleans Themed Food & Drinks + Beads = Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler
A Mardi Gras event (costume encouraged) parading ticket goers around for an afternoon of adventure and exploration using the Atlanta Streetcar. 35+ participating bars & restaurants. Lots of New Orleans themed food & drink specials plus complimentary drink shots, beads & more!
Get your ticket to tour the Atlanta historical district of Edgewood Ave, Fairly Poplar District and Centennial Olympic Park now!
Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure ticket includes:
- All day wristband to ride the Atlanta Streetcar ($3.00 Value)
- Complimentary New Orleans themed shots
- New Orleans themed Food & Drinks Specials
- Mardi Gras beads (Bring your own if you’d like to trade or swap)
- New Orleans themed food specials and comp drink @ Sweet Auburn Curb Market plus face painter & photographer
- A detailed map with info of all participating bars & restaurants
- A 10-tabbed event wristband that can be redeemed for complimentary beverages and/or food & drink specials.
* MUST BE 21 & UP TO ATTEND EVENT *
Registration: Noon – 4pm
Registration Location: Sweet Auburn Curb Market – 209 Edgewood Avenue, S.E. Atlanta 30303
Tickets $14.99 – $40
CONTACT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/371254733644553/
LIKE us on Facebook!! https://www.facebook.com/AtlantaBarTours
Follow us on IG and Twitter @AtlantaBarTours
Google +: https://plus.google.com/+Atlantabartours