Fabulous Atlanta Dog Festival & Dog Party!
All Dogs & Their Humans Welcome!
Sunday, March 10, 2019 11 am – 4 pm
Piedmont Park Meadow and Park Tavern
The festival is a fun dog party to play and interact with other
dog lovers in Atlanta! Join us for a fun festival in Atlanta to play
with your dog and to shine a light on the importance of pet
adoption. Be the voice for the Atlanta dogs by joining in the fun
for you and your dog and helping to spread the word of
General Admission: FREE Pre-register today!
For all human/dog teams that pre-register,
you will be entered in the drawing for you and your dog!
- Interactive games for dogs & their humans–check rescuedoggames.com for game info (easy–everyone can play but you need to be registered!)
- Dog play areas
- Pet Rescues–support our Pet Partners (and maybe meet your next best friend to adopt!)
- Music, festivities!
- Dog Costume Contest
- Frisbee Disc Dog Show
VIP–Very Important Puppy Area:
$7 — Proceeds will go to the Pet Partner Of Your Choice plus entry into the VIP/Park Tavern area of the festival. The VIP–Very Important Puppy Area includes:
- Music, beer, food, festivities for dogs and humans!
- Dog interactive art project
- Dog & human photo booth
- Adoptable Dog fashion show
- Adoptable Cuteness Corner
- The Doggie Relaxation Station
- Lure Chase
- Good stuff given away for dogs!
- Choose from drop-down box in the checkout which Pet Partner you would like your donation to go to.
The festival is to support our Pet Rescue & Pet Organization partners—please see a list of them and check them out on our site: www.RescueDogGames.com
Ticket Link: www.RescueDogGames.com
Rescue Dog Olympics is all about spreading the awareness of pet adoption! According to Pawedin “It’s staggering to think that in the Atlanta area alone, around 100,000 companion pets are euthanized each year due to the lack of homes!” This is a terrible epidemic that we can together stop by creating awareness and encouraging people to adopt pets who are loving and deserve a second chance at life.
Don’t miss this celebration of rescue dogs and ATLANTA’S DOG FESTIVAL & PARTY!