Join us on June 17 at Stove Works on Krog Street – just off of the Eastside Beltline – to celebrate shopping local, handmade artisinal goods and Father’s Day!
We have so many wonderful things planned:
– PhotoBus ATL is joining us so come photo(bus) ready
– Maker Talks lead by Jon E Goode are back! Hear from your favorite Makers about their process, inspiration and love of their craft. Schedule coming soon!
– Decatur Makers will be onsite making buttons – aren’t they the best?!
– DJ Rahel EmpressRah Callender will keep our feet tapping all day
– New Makers and Artists – we have a couple of companies that are joining the market scene for the first time!
Admission: PWYW (pay what you want) Root City is a small business that provides a venue for these Makers to make sales. If you’d like to support our business, wonderful! Most importantly, come support local Makers!