Looking for a Mother’s Day gift or a new spring outfit? Grab a gift or treat yourself to an evening of shopping at the Shops Around Lenox during the Shepherd Center Junior Committee Shop for Shepherd Event on Thursday, March 29th from 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
Swing by ANY of these participating stores at the Shops Around Lenox during this time and proceeds will be donated directly back to Shepherd Center recreation therapy programs. Participating shops and their donation percentage are listed below:
- Kendra Scott – 20% back to Shepherd (accepting call-in orders!)
- fab’rik – 20% back to Shepherd
- The Impeccable Pig – 20% back to Shepherd (serving sips & treats!)
- Draper James – 15% back to Shepherd (serving sips & treats!)
- Ministry of Supply – 15% back to Shepherd
- Vineyard Vines – Located IN Lenox Mall – 20% back ALL DAY!
- Blo Blow Dry Bar – 15% of all sales (ALL DAY, accepting appointments!)
- Seven Lamps – 15% donated back from tables that mention they are with Shepherd
Don’t forget to mention you’re Shopping for Shepherd!