DSM Sales Training Strategic Sales Course was developed to assist sales professionals in complex sales. The course analyses all the stakeholders in the buying process and maps how to bring value to each one of their needs. During the course we will help you challenge your strategic sales plan to help you differentiate from your competitors to win more sales.
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been designed over two (2) day to give an understanding of Strategic Sales and how to manage the complex sales process and will cover the following areas;
- Map all stakeholders within the customers buying team and develop a strategy to gain access to them while delivering value to their needs.
- Create a scorecard for a new prospect and understanding their buying requirements.
- Develop a complete analyse of the client and the stakeholders.
- Build trust and become a trusted advisor.
- Reduce the buying cycle lead-time.
- Eliminate non-productive customer meetings.
- Engage with all internal department to deliver the customers objectives.
- Understand why Key Accounts are lost and how to avoid them.
- Persistent discounting or increased marketing to close a sale
- Defend the Key Account against competitor’s strategies.
- Avoid a sales stalling or lower and middle management blocking the sale.
- Conveying bad news to the client and the media.
Who has the course been designed for?
- Managing Director
- Sales Director / Sales Vice President
- International Sales Director / Manager
- Strategy Director or Manager
- Tender Bid Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
Stephen McComb has almost 25 years’ experience in International Sales and has opened both Public and Private sector accounts throughout the world. Stephen bases his courses on his “real-world experiences and mixes it with theory to give each sales person a blended approach to help them understand the sales process and to sell more. Stephen has sold extensively to business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C), public Tenders and reverse tender auctions. Stephen counts his achievements as opening multi-million-pound accounts with Marks & Spence Plc, Cathy Pacific Airline, Marriott Hotels and the US Government.
In Stephens own words he says, “to be successful in sales you must first listen to what the customer wants and then provide a solution. All too often sales people have a script they recite and never stop to ask the customer what is it that they need or want”.
What should you bring?
All training material will be provided so you don’t need to bring anything other than a willingness to learn.
Delegates who fully attend the course will receive a certificate on the course completion.